International Development Group LLC is pleased to have been awarded the five-year $14 million task order for the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) India Advancing the U.S.-India Partnership Platform (APP) Activity under the Evaluation, Monitoring, and Learning Services (EVAL-ME II) Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract mechanism.
India-APP is a central Mission platform that will integrate collaborating, learning, and adapting (CLA) throughout the design and implementation of USAID/India’s activities to advance the US-India development relationship. The program will also ensure that the development of USAID/India activities are designed to achieve intended results through India APP’s performance monitoring support and completion of performance and impact evaluations.
“Through the task order, we envision establishing an innovative learning center for USAID and its stakeholders for generative thinking, learning, and co-creation to drive development outcomes,” said Elly Preotle, Vice President of IDG. “We are pleased that our systems, processes, and technical capabilities have met the high standard demanded of USAID implementing partners. We look forward to continuing to support the improvement of USAID’s MEL systems and processes. ”
Work under this activity will include:
- Strengthening monitoring, verification, and reporting systems to enhance USAID/India Mission programmatic effectiveness and accountability to stakeholders,
- Strengthening the design of and implementation of evaluations, assessments, and analyses to enable the Mission to make informed decisions and utilize learning,
- Support the activity design process to influence complex systems, leverage resources, and integrate activities to achieve higher level results and sustainability of outcomes.
- Empower Mission staff for adaptive management and improve coordination and collaboration with external stakeholders to enhance institutional learning and program effectiveness.
- Support strategy development and process management as part of the program cycle to enable continuous planning, delivering, assessing, and adapting of development programs.
Senior Manager and Practice Lead for Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL), Dr. Oleksandr Rohozynsky, will be the technical home office manager overseeing India-APP. Alex has over two decades of experience as an applied economist and manager and has worked with USG clients such as USAID, the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Department of Defense, and the U.S. Department of Labor. His expertise includes developing and implementing project MEL plans and systems, the development of methodologies and implementation of performance and impact evaluations, survey design and implementation, and designing and implementing quantitative and qualitative data collection.
IDG looks forward to working with USAID/India and its partners on this important initiative.