International Development Group LLC is a prime holder of the USAID Public FInancial Management (PFM) IQC. USAID estimates the total value of contracts resulting from this IQC will be $700,000,000 over five-years. IDG was one of nine businesses awarded this IQC, and one of three small businesses.
Through PFM, the IDG team will provide services in the following areas:
- Macroeconomic policy
- Fiscal policy
- Public finance
- Public debt operations and management
- Monetary policy
- Banking and central bank operations
- Trade and exchange rate policy
- Labor markets
- Sector policy analysis
- National income accounting
- Strategic development.
The members of the IDG team are:
- Louis Berger Group
- The Pragma Corporation
- The Public Financial Management (PFM) Group
- Associates for International Resources and Development (AIRD)
- Tribal HELM
- The International Bureau for Fiscal Documentation (IBFD)
- Cambridge Resources International (CRI)
- The International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
- Forum One
- Management Systems International (MSI)
IDG is a prime holder of the PFM IDQ through a small business set-aside award. In accordance with the authority granted in the Appropriations Act used the fund the award of this basic contract, USAID may directly place task orders with IDG without requiring a competition among all PFM holders. Direct placement of a task order to IDG can allow USAID to rapidly launch time-sensitive projects in a fraction of the time that a full competition takes. USAID can use this process either to directly place task orders to IDG without any further competition, or to place a task order competed only among the IDQ small business holders.
For more information on accessing IDG as a small business through this mechanism, please click here.